Home » , , » The Prestige

The Prestige

The Prestige

Two stage magicians engage in competitive one-upmanship in an attempt to create the ultimate stage illusion.

Director:Christopher Nolan

Writers:Jonathan Nolan (screenplay), Christopher Nolan (screenplay)

Stars:Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johansson

 

 

Storyline

In the end of the Nineteenth Century, in London, Robert Angier, his beloved wife Julia McCullough and Alfred Borden are friends and assistants of a magician. When Julia accidentally dies during a performance, Robert blames Alfred for her death and they become enemies. Both become famous and rival magicians, sabotaging the performance of the other on the stage. When Alfred performs a successful trick, Robert becomes obsessed trying to disclose the secret of his competitor with tragic consequences. 
 

User Reviews

This was the best movie I have seen in at least the past two years. Most movies have me leave the theater feeling like I wasted 8 dollars or so. So many movies lately have left me feeling like I wasted away precious hors of my life that could have been spent doing better things. Yet this movie was truly a masterpiece and kept me guessing the whole time. The acting was superb and so was the plot. I usually can predict the outcomes of movies pretty early on. And usually I can see the twist the writer planned. With this movie I was still left wondering into the last 5 minutes of the movie. I can't wait to own this on DVD.



Share this video :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Watch Movie - All Rights Reserved

Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Lyrics | Songs.pk | Download Ringtones | HD Wallpapers For Mobile

Proudly powered by Blogger